The Colorado Public Plan Coalition (CPPC) was incorporated in 2006 to adequately address the interests and educational requirements of employee benefit plan professionals. The organization was organized by and for government employees, their advisers, and other professionals active in the employee benefits industry.
What is Colorado Public Plan Coalition?
- Is a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization.
- Functions as a forum for the exchange of industry knowledge and information.
- Offers a terrific opportunity to network among industry specialists.
- Provides for the advancement of sound practices in the employee benefits field.
- Promotes and maintains the highest professional standards.
- Offers a vehicle for both new and veteran professionals to obtain education.
- Strictly adheres to a non-solicitation policy. All solicitation activities are prohibited.
- Acts as the only organization of its kind in the Rocky Mountain Region.
CPPC exists to…
- Provide to members education in the field of employee benefits.
- Be a forum for Members to exchange of information and the advancement of sound practices in the employee benefits field.
- Strive to provide its Members with proactive legislative representation and to become a powerful advocate for public plans in the legislature of the State of Colorado.
- To engage in such other activities as are allowed under Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the “Code”) (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue law) and other applicable laws.